Erika joined the Computer and Statistics Center in 2007. As a Department Coordinator her main duties include:
- organizing computer courses,
- communication with other units and students,
- assisting students and staff in electronic thesis submission,
- orientation of new students and staff,
- updating the Center's website,
- smooth operation of the Center's administration,
- budget and HR related tasks.
Ocassionally she takes part in the Center's teaching activities.
MA in Painting Restoration, Hungarian University of Fine Arts, 2006