- Research Assistant at CEU Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy with the Naturvation project (since 2017);
- Assistant at the Environmental Protection Department of NGO OAZA (Zagreb, Croatia) (2016);
- Trainee at the Institute for Environment and Sustainability, JRC (Ispra, Italy) with the Mapping and Assessment of Urban Ecosystem Services (MAES) project (2015);
- Intern at Smartwatt (Porto, Portugal) has part of the of master thesis on the development of a model to forecast air quality in Porto (2014);
- Intern in CIIMAR (Porto, Portugal) has part of bachelor thesis on the subject of marine biodiversity (2010).
- Rocha, S., Almassy, D., Pinter, L., Hörschelmann, K., Ivanova, S., Werner, A. (2017) Review of the social and cultural dimensions and indicators of nature-based solutions. Naturvation Milestone.
- Rocha, S., Almassy, D., Pinter, L. (2017) Social and cultural values and impacts of nature-based solutions and natural areas. Naturvation Deliverable 1.3 Part IV. URL: https://naturvation.eu/result/social-and-cultural-values-and-impacts-nbs-and-natural-areas
- Rocha, S. M., Zulian, G., Maes, J., Thijseen, M. (2015) Mapping and assessment of urban ecosystems and their services. EUR 27706 EN; doi:10.2788/638737. URL: http://publications.jrc.ec.europa.eu/repository/bitstream/JRC100016/lb-na-27706-en-n.pdf
Master degree in Environmental Economics and Management, University of Porto, Faculty of Economics and Management.
Bachelor degree in Environmental Sciences and Technology, University of Porto, Faculty of Sciences.