The mission of the Institutional Research Office (IRO) at CEU is to support evidence based decision-making and strategic planning of the University by conducting research and providing insightful analyses, and turning institutional data into meaningful information. Our aim is to promote a data driven culture within the institution, based on both quantitative and qualitative approaches as appropriate, by regularly publishing and disseminating reports to the senior management, administrative and academic units, and external partners. In our customer-focused approach, we are committed to tailoring our reports to different audiences and specific needs. Using business intelligence and data visualization tools, we strive to make the information about CEU accessible and easy to understand.
IRO is committed to
- Building good working relationships between units and strengthen teamwork
- Protecting personal and sensitive data, and guard confidentiality
- Contributing to improvement of data quality across the University
- Strengthening the culture of evidenced-based planning and decision making
- Demonstrating accountability and responsibility in all its operation
- Preserving data integrity
IRO works under the supervision of the Chief Operations Officer.