Veró joined the ACRO in January 2014 as Research Grants Coordinator. Before joining CEU she was an international officer and coordinator for student mobility at Szent István University.
Her responsibilities include the administrative and financial management of European collaborative research grants, COST Action, Erasmus+ KA2 and KA3 projects, the management of CEU Teaching Development Grant and the Undergraduate Summer School.
- International Higher Education Marketing Course, 2013
- ERASMUS Staff Training – Universidad Politécnica de Valencia, June 2012 and June 2013
- International Protocol Course with Ibolya Görög, 2011
- Helen Doron's Early English Teacher's Training Course, 2005
- Research Grants Coordinator at Central European University, Academic Cooperation and Research Support Office, January 2014 - present
- International Officer and Mobility Coordinator at the International Office of Szent István University, February 2007 - December 2013
English Language teacher at Helen Doron Learning Centres, 2005-2007
- Video Editor at Duna Televízió, 1994-1997
- Software Engineer at MÁV (Hungarian State Railways) Informatics 1993-1994
- Hungarian – first
- English - fluent